On Bodycount I was given the position of acting lead VFX artist and took on the responsibility of finishing all of the vfx work in the last 3 months of the project.
- Did final pass on all effects on Bodycount and managed the completion of all vfx work when lead vfx artist left.
- Created all muzzle flash, impact effects, atmospheric and environment effects as well as a few set-piece effects for levels.
- Worked with main VFX programmer in the design and implementation of VFX run-time systems, pipeline and tools for Bodycount.
- Coordinated and managed small team in an external office to complete work to a tight schedule.
- Also worked on both the artwork and the system design for decals, lens flares, grading and lighting.
This video shows some of the VFX I worked on in the game Bodycount. Towards the end of the project, I took over from the Lead VFX artist and finalised all effects on the game.